Friday, February 3, 2012

sour arguments rambling

another contradiction post

why do people conflict? is it because they fail to understand each other, expect the other to understand them or just won't try? why does an argument lead to a conflict? would it be possible for people to avoid emotion in this situation? at least a cool head?

people always say that i would try to win arguments by hook or by crook. they say that i would start to raise my voice and hands to state a case. that i would get all emotional if the discussion doesn't go my way. as if i think that i'm always right.

usually, i would get comments like:
"yeah, yeah, you think that you're always right"
"if you want to win so bad, take it!"
"believe your facts, not D facts"

often, when this happen, arguments get conflicting and in the end things got sour. yes sour. i really meant sour.

that is why i would try to avoid arguments when they start to turn serious. primarily because i'm an emotional person. the other reason would be the future effect. when a discussion turns serious, always, people got hurt and angry. always the other party. why? being an emotional person, i always want to stand my point in the most confident way possible to me that it sometimes seems too much for the other party. in such event, i would be so fired up to the point where i may dissed them. i would try so much for them to see my point of view that i may repel their point of view. or maybe they just don't know how to grab my attention. but that would also be my faulty. i just failed to understand their case because they said i was too caught up with my facts....or they failed with theirs??

most of the times, discussions lead to arguments that turn sour. but when ever i tried to leave an argument, people would often question my patience. that i can't keep my head leveled while discussion certain issues. that i can't handle stress or keep my temper. but in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment