Thursday, July 21, 2011

dear that someone who ignores me..

i know that i may look like a desperate psycho ***** to you.. i know that its obvious.. but what right do you have to treat me like this.. if you feel that i am coming on too strong, you could just tell me to back off. why did you have to run away and shut me out like the way you're doing right now??? don't i deserve to know the truth? haven't i be a sport enough to let you see that i can handle it? the way you're doing it right drives me nuts.. do you really wanna make me lose my mind? i can't do anything but think what wrong have i done to you..

kenapa mesti ko buat cmni? aku dh xtau nk buat cmne lg.. aku rs cam aku yg trhegeh2.. knp mesti nk lari cmni? aku try sgt2 nk cover n tahan je smua yg aku rs sbb aku ske bkawan ngan ko.. aku xnk apa2 yg blh rosakkn persahabatn kita.. tp bila ko buat cmni, mmg la aku rs yg ko dh tau.. aku rs yg aku brsalah sgt2.. hati aku sakit sgt.. kot ye pn ko xske, jgn lari cmni leh x? bgtau aku btl2 yg ko sbnrnya nk mainkn aku je.. give me some closure

please.. you, not saying anything and ignoring me is painful.. could you at least mock me in front of your friends.. give that confirmation and closure that i need.. please..

No comments:

Post a Comment