Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ohh! What a windy night...

Tonight, the wind is blowing hard.
Almost as if it wanted to put something down.
Almost as if it‘s making a riot.
Almost as if it’s rebelling.

Like a little child being held captive
Kept away from what it really wants
The wind throws a wild tantrum
Scattering anything that comes in its way

Somehow tonight,
it feels as if I had something to do with all this
Somehow it feels like the wind’s madness is caused by me

Does it really have something to do with me?
Is the wind angry that I am leaving?
Is that why it caused this chaos?
Because somehow tonight I feel that this is the reason

The wind has now slowly made its peace
Like a little child being set to ease
Quietened by the soft console of his mother

With a little stint of relieve
So distant, you can barely hear it
The wind whispers a sound of tolerance
As if it understood my words of comfort

"Dear wind, do not fret
I am not leaving for good
I am merely transcending to another place
For I have no worth to this land anymore

Do not be sad that I am gone
For we can always stay in touch
You would always find me wherever you go
Although we cannot always meet in eyes
We could always make a date in our cores
And I will always feel you no matter where I go."

Now all I have to do is wait for the rain…

No comments:

Post a Comment